Saturday, November 3, 2012

Smooth Skin using Graftobian HD Cream Palette

Cream Foundation: Yes or No?...
For a very long time now my makeup routine consists of eyeshadows, blushers, lipsticks, and of course my BB Cream. I swear by my BB cream because I don't break out due to my weird skin type.  Sometimes I'm oily, dry, or combination.  I have tried different types of foundation, from Bare Escentuals to Makeup Forever's liquid foundation but I was never satisfied on how it looks on my skin until I found Graftobian HD Creme Foundation Palette. 

 They have 10 different shades from neutral, cool, and warm which consist of 5 colors in a palette. Each of the shades are also available in airbrush makeup. For my skin tone I ordered the warm palette #2 and it is a perfect match!  I highlight my face with the lightest color and contour with the darkest. For the price of $23 you can play around with it until you find a shade that suits you. Remember, you only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way or you can build it up as needed.

(5 color for Warm #2)

Before putting any makeup on your face I recommend using a primer. It doesn't matter if it is mineral foundation or liquid foundation. I use a concealer brush to glide it on my face and blend it with a stippling brush or my beauty blender. Either way it will give you that smooth amazing finish.  With Graftobian Creme Foundation my skin looked so radiant and healthy. Graftobian is one of the brands make up artist use for t.v, theatrical, fashion like Kryolan and Ben Nye. I am so happy with this foundation for a low price the quality is outstanding!!! I don't think I can ever go back to my BB cream after this.

I have added my before and after photos below, keep in mind I did NOT do any retouched on the photos.

                          (without makeup, as you can see I have some freckles)
                                              (with Graftobian foundation)


Since I am absolutely hooked on this foundation I can't wait to get my hands on their other products.  I actually bought one of their lip color palette in Fashion and I will be doing a review on that as well.


*The company did not send me this product. I bought it with my own money and I gave my honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. where are the pics of you wearing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will update and post my picture so you can see the difference. Thanks :)

      Delete