Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MaqPro Fard Creme Palette (Le Maquillage Professional) in Asian Skin 1 Palette and mini palettes.

MaqPro Fard Creme Palette (Le Maquillage Professional) in Asian Skin 1 Palette and mini palettes.


It has been awhile since the last time I posted on my blog. Life got in the way but that is no excuse.  Today I will be sharing with you my new favorite foundation, MAQPRO Fard creme. 

There are not many reviews out there about the Maqpro cosmetics since it is originally from France but I'm still surprised because they are amazing!  I have used many types of water based foundation which tends to settle on my lines and I don't even have any wrinkles yet!  This foundation is wax based which is great for my dry skin type.  I'm not really sure for oily skin but after reading some other reviews it seems to work great for them as well.

  Recently, this black friday Camera Ready Cosmetics was having a sale when I stumbled on this product. I immediately purchased these from them.

The first palette is the 6 colour Fard Creme in Asian Skin 1. 
(from top left: 141, 52, 1989)
(from bottom left:127, 97, TL.2)

At first I was really bummed that the Asian Skin 2 was sold out since they are the only reviews I have read out there.  Am I glad I purchased the Asian Skin 1 since I can actually use every single one in the palette.
I mixed the TL2 and 1989 all over my face and sometimes I add the 97 to give a little bit more warmth to my skin.  I use the 52 as a highlighter which is great because it's not too white, it has a bit of a yellow tone to it. For contouring I used the 128 which is fantastic because I don't really need to blend it out too much and doesn't look dirty on the skin.  Then I use 141 for my cheeks for a subtle glow.
(141, 52, 1989, 127, 97, TL.2)
For the price, I say it is definitely worth getting if you are looking for a great foundation with a dewy, fresh look that will stay on your face for hours.  For oily skin you might need to set it with powder. The palette is huge as well.


Next is the Mini Palette Fard Creme in PP.01
(170, TL.2, 111, 52, 41) 
(124,131,91, CI, 101)

Don't get discouraged with how small it looks because the wells are deep and a little goes a long way.  The palette is the size of my palm.  I used the CI and the 131 here more than any of them.  For a medium skin tone you can use the 131 to brighten up under your eyes. 




And last, the Mini Palette Fard Creme in PP-AI1. 

(152, 151, 2216, 19, 157)
(9, 15, CR, 14, 117)

I love this palette! You can use it for anything on your face. I use C.R (light green), 15 (lavender), and 14 (light peach) as a color corrector. I use 9 (gold) as my eyeshadows, 117 (dark brown) for contouring, 151 and 152 as my blushers, 157 (red) and 19 (dark maroon) for my lips.  You can mixed and match all the colors to get a certain look that you want. 
(152, 151, 2216, 19, 157, 9, 15, CR, 14, 117)

FYI, all these palettes are not your typical makeup.  They are for immediate and professional makeup artist.  I am neither of those but I figured it out and so will you! The results are amazing.  I'm still experimenting different colors with them. 


Thank you for stopping by and don't be shy to leave a comment!!












No comments:

Post a Comment